CPP was appointed by TransGrid to construct the Crookwell 2 WF Grid Connection including the 330kV Transmission Line Cut-in.
The Crookwell 2 WF construction involved:
- Supply delivery and construction of earthworks, Drainage, Access Roads, Minor and Major foundations including spill oil tank and transformer bund.
- Installation of all primary, Secondary and communication systems including earthing, structures, equipment, cabling, Cable terminations and Microwave scope of work.
- Design, Procure and construct Secondary system building.
- Secondary System factory acceptance testing.
- Secondary equipment site acceptance testing
- Primary and Secondary Testing and Commissioning including assisting the client during energization
- Fabrication, supply, assembly, erection, installation and cut-in of the one new 330kV new double circuit steel lattice RTE structure, stringing of Mango conductors and 2×7/3.75mm SC/AC OHEW including associated fittings and insulators.
- Supply and Construction of tower footing and associated works. Test assembly of tower. Replacement of 3km of existing OHEW