Bodangora Wind Farm near Wellington, NSW comprises of 113MW (33 wind turbines) developed by Infigen Energy. The power generated by this wind farm connects to the Transgrid 132kV network via the Wellington to Beryl Transmission line and the Wind Farm Substation.
CPP designed and constructed the 33/132kV substation and delivered the line construction work, required to connect the wind farm to the Transgrid network.
- The project has presented considerable challenge with hard rock being found in most foundation locations. This has required us to redesign and certify foundations at short notice and use a variety of means to excavate foundations.
- The remote location of this project has presented challenges in terms of logistic support. This led to the development of plans that considered the long lead times to deliver items as well as the capacity limitations of local suppliers.
- Clearing and Access Track Preparation
- 8km of 132kV Transmission Line Construction on concrete structures
- Testing and Commissioning